Pages

Presentation

Hi guys,
 
We are 3 french students going to Dublin, Ireland, for three months.
Currently, we are all stuying environment, risks and safety at Esaip in Angers. 
 




    Adrien ARBELLOT DE VACQUEUR, 16/12/1991.  I studied in the Paris suburb until the end of my second year of "classes préparatoires", that is to say the preparatory classes preparing for entrance examinations to the French Grandes Ecoles. I chose to go to Dublin because I've never been in an English-speaking country and because some people told me that Dublin is a very nice town for students. Furthermore, Irish culture has  always intrigued me.   


    Emmanuelle THOORIS , 24/10/1992. I studied in Dunkirk until the end of my second year of "classes préparatoires" before arriving in Angers. I chose to spend my Erasmus program in Dublin owing to my interests in Irish culture, known for its sense of welcome, its pubs, its celtic danses, etc. I expect to learn more about it (and maybe learn how to dance the same way !). This is the first time I go in an English-speaking country, so it will be a new experience. Let's share the Irish way of life !


     Emeline. I have studied biology for two years at UCO in Angers before going to Esaip. I’m really excited to begin the Erasmus adventure in Dublin city. I’ve heard so much about Dublin that I’m impatient to discover the Irish culture, history and student life. Also I would like to go on road trips in all the country to the well-known landscapes like see for example the Cliffs of Mohers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.